The special nature of family businesses, their prevalent consideration for blood ties and inter-family relations in addition to the multitude of heirs of a deceased founder of a business, makes it highly necessary to be sensitive to certain issues in resolving disputes and misunderstandings. By way of example and without limitation, these issues include:
- Attempting, as a priority, conciliation and/or compromise among the disputing parties to bridge the gap and administer equitable justice to all without resorting to the judiciary.
- Highlighting all of the facts and issues in dispute, elaborating of the pertinent legal opinion on such facts and issues in addition to recommending the most effective solutions that are satisfactory to all of the concerned parties,
- Carrying out the client’s instructions, as to whether or not to file a court case, after delivering to him orher honest trusted advice.
- Liquidating family businesses and processing the disassociation and withdrawal of the parties.
- Adjoining the inherited shares of the partner- heir in mutual concurrence after issuance of the succession deed.
- Amending the Articles of Association if required.
- If the concerned partner- heirs resolve to transform the family business into a closed joint-stock company, we will assist in finalizing the required procedures and documentation with the issuance of necessary approvals in conformity with all applicable regulations.